PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gunned down
Newbie Poster
gunned down

~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~   ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi everyone, yall know ma name already if you've played the server lol cus it says when i log in haha,
but if ya dont then my name is Jake and im always happy to meet new people

i am 15 years old and live in england, in a little village called kinver Very Happy

sorry this app is a little late i have been having trouble getting on the forums

anywayz, irl i love to play and watch football (soccer) and like to do mainly any sporting acctivitys when i can Very Happy

(and for all dem ladies out there + you death angel Wink i look very sexy LOL!) Wink
haha anywayz thats my into
hope yall liked it

cya Razz

the one and only..... Gunned Down (mod) Smile

Last edited by gunned down on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~   ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:27 pm

ROFL , What was that supposed to mean :p Dem ladies and Death Angel Razz rofl...

And u dont talk about urself... i play soccer to... i do sport to... Talk about urself how old r u n stuffz :p
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

in my favourite staff you are 3rd jake
becuase you always help new players
your a good freind
active when you have the time
and enjoy football(soccer)
im english to Razz Razz
ty for reading
-jacks.
Back to top Go down
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

PostSubject: Re: ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~   ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

jake is second in may fav staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~   ~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Gunned Downs Intrduction :P ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinaScape :: In-Game :: I & G-
Jump to: