PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F U Im Black, Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omar
Newbie Poster

F U Im Black, Mod application Empty
PostSubject: F U Im Black, Mod application   F U Im Black, Mod application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 am

Age? 15
User name? f u im black
Combat lvl? 88
Past Experience? was a mod 2spec v 4.5, user blue oreo. and was a mod on joelscape- oblivion pk forum coder
Name Of Owners? randy
Do you have a minimum of 30 post? Nope
Why should you be a mod? I think i should be a moderator because i am helpful and am always helping people that need it. i have been helping fix glitches, and giving you ideas, and suggestions and been taking notice of ::Sugest
Would you abuse your powers? No, never,
Do you help out new players? Yes, always.
What are the rules?
1. No teaming in single areas.
2. Do not glitch.
3. Do not impersonate anyone.
4. Do not flame others.
5. Do not harass mods or admins.
6. Do not dupe/glitch items.
7. Do not give your password to anyone.
8. Do not scam/hack other members.
9. Do not loot other players kills.
10. Do not ask admins for items.
Will you dedicate your self to the server and stay active?: Already have dedicated myself . And yes i'll stay active
Will you promise to vote every day?: I promise to vote, ill try 2-3 times a day. and i will remind players daily.
Back to top Go down

F U Im Black, Mod application
Page 1 of 1