PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored) Empty
PostSubject: how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored)   how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello, i am shield160 or on other thing like youtube i am crunchycard. We are going to go over how to make a basic tour my way.(this includes no sound)(youtube dosn't let me upload things with music)

Step 1.Get a good web cam. (this means like hypercam not the one on top of your computer)

There are many brands of cam but lets go basic. Go to hypercam.com and install hypercam2. if you buy it its a waste of money because it only gets rid of the unregistered hypercam2 im the top left corner.

step 2. plan out your tour, select a camra area, figure out what order you will go in.

step 3. if it is a private server get a good outfit that will make you look cool, rich, or just BA.

step 4.you begin in an area where you will not be disturbed by other players such as lumbridge. it may take a while to get there but its worth it.

step 5. introduce yourself, the server you are on and other stuff you want to throw in there. Remember to spell things corectly.

step 6. pause the recording after each time you press enter. This comes in handy since youtube only gives you ten munutes.

step 7. when you are talking give them time to read it before going to the next scene.

step 8. when you are going through areas give them a glance of the area, it is easier in barrows since it is like rotating in a circle.

step 9. is make the video high quality, take reshots if they do not seem right, and make a good ending. Basicly say a catchy the end phrase and repeat the server name, your name, and your home company, any contact info and so on

over and out Crunchycard (aka)shield160
Back to top Go down
xxgodxx
Bronze Poster
xxgodxx

PostSubject: Re: how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored)   how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

if u made it hd wouldent it be to large to be uploaded? lol!
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

well explained mate good use of a guide but explain what a tour is 8/10 gj.
-jacks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored)   how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to make a good tour (plz dont downgrade i was bored)
Page 1 of 1