PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

- RuneCrafting...Wow.. -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Kelsey

- RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Empty
PostSubject: - RuneCrafting...Wow.. -   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 pm

It's not really a well thought out idea, and it's not a long post, but it has to be said.

I was thinking that maybe when someone was reached the 1M RC XP mark then maybe Randy could manually give us 99 RC as a contribution to 1M RC XP. It's not like it's going to happen very often, but without this happening 99 RC is a skill that would take over 50 Hours to achieve, and RSPS aren't suppose to be like that. I am trying to reach the maximum total level, 2079, but i doubt this will ever happen with RC being so hard to achieve 99.
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: - RuneCrafting...Wow.. -   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah i know Kelsey, but i dont gonna make everone 99 if they have 1m exp Razz. But strange cuz i cant make rc more exp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm

true i agree with you kels but randy cant give everyone 99 rune craft because every one would have it then.
-jacks.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: - RuneCrafting...Wow.. -   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Rofl. No1 would ever get 99 RC. It takes like 15 Hours not much people are wiling to put in that time.
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: - RuneCrafting...Wow.. -   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

yeh so... i ma get 1m xp and u give me lvl 99?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - RuneCrafting...Wow.. -   - RuneCrafting...Wow.. - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- RuneCrafting...Wow.. -
Page 1 of 1