PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:)

Go down 
2 posters

do you think this is a good idea?
yes i agree i think inspiring other people is good
a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_lcap50%a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
no it was a complete waste of time
a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_lcap25%a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
idk i think its good and bad
a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_lcap25%a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Empty
PostSubject: a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:)   a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 am

hey guys its jacks
im back with another idea to have a spot on the forums and say if you want to tell funny stories or like some time when you saved some one or somthing else you get to tell it to other people and to inspire and intrest i like the idea of it im making a poll vote and post;)
-jacks.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:)   a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:05 am

Ha! I got a Hilarious Story, I'll make it Epic.

Today, I Epicly logged on into the forums. I started posting, Finished my Epic Price Guide. After that I decided to increase my post count. I kept thinking about Funny Stories of my life, and could not think of any. So I Epicly thought of making a "Funny Stories" thread in order to get me thinking. I Epicly clicking on Ideas & Suggestions and saw an Epic thread and posted this EXACT story on it.

How's that for a horror story? - Kels
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm

wow kels
that was epicly epic.
-jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:)   a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a spot on the forum for telling stories of your life when funny things happen and stuffs:)
Page 1 of 1