PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slow Skilling XP Rate.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Kelsey

Slow Skilling XP Rate. Empty
PostSubject: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 am

Oh My Gawd.
There are plenty of skills that go amazingly slow, and are leaving me a bit bored In-Game.
RuneCrafting has not been listed as Randy has sad it cannot be fixed.
Here is a list of Skills that NEED to be faster and how to fix them..
( Letter to Randy at Bottom )

/.Fishing.\

1-40 Fishing = Lobs - 350 XP Each - 107 Catches.

40-63 Fishing = Sharks - 1200 XP Each - 275 Catches.

63-99 Fishing = Mantas - 50k XP Each - 254 Catches.

Total - 99 Fishing - 636 Catches. <- Small amount of catches since they take long, and maybe it can just be an easy skill.

/.Cooking.\

1-40 Cooking = Shrimps - 175 XP Each - 214 Cooked.

40-65 Cooking = Lobsters - 550 XP Each - 750 Cooked.

65-73 Cooking = Sharks - 775 XP Each - 702 Cooked.

73-99 Cooking = Mantas - 5K XP Each - 2408 Cooked.

Toal - 99 Cooking - 2037 - 4074 Cooked.

/.Farming.\

Just add a farming shop with all of the seeds. Farming is extremely slow, as in 100K XP/20Mins = 2k+ Mins for 99. Boooring.
If you don't want to add a farming shop, simply add the seeds to the Crafting shop.

/.WoodCutting.\

1-15 WoodCut = Normal Logs - 75XP Each - 24 Logs.

15-30 WoodCut = Oak Logs - 150XP Each - 73 Logs

30-45 WoodCut = Willow Logs - 300XP Each - 161 Logs

45-60 WoodCut = Maple Logs - 550 XP Each - 388 Logs

60-75 WoodCut = Yew Logs - 750 XP Each - 1250 Logs

75-99 WoodCut = Magic Logs - 4825 XP Each - 2451 Logs.

Total - 99 WoodCut - 4347 Logs.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Randy,
Why should we keep these skills as i have asked? Simple. There are PKers and Skillers. PKers don't care about skilling. PKers are already happy, and skillers are not. With the slow XP rate you are discouraging other people not to play. The XP Rates i have displayed are not too fast, and not to slow. Thus, making it a perfect place for PKers + Skillers. Also, this will be attracting more players. ( Skillers ) Skilling is probably my favorite thing to do on Runescape/RSPS, as i found it much fun. The server is now getting partially boring due to the fact of the slow XP rate for skillers. I have taken much time into making this thread out of my life, and it would be a shame to find out your are taking none of this into consideration. I'm not sure if you are able to fix WoodCut xp rates, and i understand. But i am positive you can fix the Cooking/Fishing XP rate since you are the one that enabled Fishing/Cooking onto the server well after it was made. These updates will keep players more active, training on skills easier then the rest, and make Farming still very hard. If the players are more active they will tell there friends about the best RSPS alive, and there friends will tell friends, etc. If i did not care for the server i would be not wasting my life posting this long thread. I care Randy, and most players you ask will GLADLY agree with these rules, and start skilling right away. As we stand today the only Skillcape for a non combat skill i have seen, besides the custom capes, is Thieving, in which most members have. Randy please add these XP Rates into the server, This update would really excite me, and i'll do anything, appropriate, for it.
With Love,
Kels
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 am

I Totally understand, i can fix Cooking and Fishing, i will check farming and wc.

With Love Razz Razz

Randy
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 am

I updated all, i changed fletchign too, thats one gives hugh exp ( think easiest skill) and i changed herblore too (easy skill) and i turned the exp what you give to cooking and fishing. I cant change wc srry.

I will add a farm shop at farming place in catherby

Btw Kelsey i dont know how to farm, so we need to do it together, and we test with seeds works etc. I amke a shop of it then

Randy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Thank you so much Randy.
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Hey Kelsey,

I will try to make agility faster too, and we gonna make Farming store too.

Randy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow Skilling XP Rate.   Slow Skilling XP Rate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow Skilling XP Rate.
Page 1 of 1