PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

¥.\/The Best Pker Is..\/.¥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Kelsey

¥.\/The Best Pker Is..\/.¥ Empty
PostSubject: ¥./The Best Pker Is../.¥   ¥.\/The Best Pker Is..\/.¥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 am

Hey It's Kels Smile
Due to the lack of Pkers i have decided to make this thread, in order to prove i am the best, and no one will change that.
I've created a list of Pkers they have asked to be on the list, and other people may challenge other members for rank-ups in the leaderboard.

How It Works: They are 3 players on the leaderboard as listed in the example.

1. Bob
2. Bill
3. Joe

Bill has decided to challenge Bob for a rank up.
Bill has won the challenge by winning 2 out of the possible 3 matches that are to be played.
Bill is now #1 while Bob is #2
Now say if Joe had challenged Bob for a rank up.
Bob has lost.
Now Bob would in this case lose a rank, while Bill is ranked up.
Joe would then be ranked up once since he was the victor.
The leaderboards would look a little like this:

1. Bill
2. Joe
3. Bob

The leaderboards aren't suppose to be complicated at all, and if you aren't 10 years old they should be easily understandable.

The current leaderboards show up as this:

1. Kels
* Ask to be put in the leaderboards! *

- When challenging an opponent you must wear specified armour; No Helm, Rune Plate, Rune Legs ( Or Skirt ), Dragon Scimitar, Dragonfire Shield, Dragon boots, and also a 99 HP Skillcape. Gloves and an Amulet are not required, and freedom to chose if you would like to use or not is up to you. Weapons able to use as a "Combo" are listed as; AGS, ZGS, BGS, SGS, DDS, Dragon Longsword, Dragon Halberd, and Granite Maul. ALL FIGHTS are to be at Mage Bank. Don't be a Wimp, and fight at FunPK, as it will NOT count. Any fighting over a fight will result in me choosing the outcome. -

Thanks for playing - Kels.
Back to top Go down

¥.\/The Best Pker Is..\/.¥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinaScape :: In-Game :: General-
Jump to: