PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

$$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyone2
Bronze Poster

$$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Empty
PostSubject: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Hello! Welcome to my first guide - How to make money on Platinascape.

~ How to make money on practically *anything* (whether it be a server, or in real life) is pretty important to know. In this case, we'll deal with how to get money on the Platinascape server.

The first way to get money is pretty simple. As a new character in Platinascape, you start off with 100k gold initially. You can use that to get better and stronger weapons to kill stronger monsters. Now as a lvl 3, there's not much you can really do. However, you have two options: 1: Kill rock crabs at the Training spot near the bank you start at; and 2: Start thieving - the silk stall requires only lvl 1 thieving! (Oh! that's the level you start out with! I guess that's an easy start for you!)

Let's go explore these two options! (Note, as you level up and get stronger, there are other options you can choose to get your money. I'll address that in a later part of this guide.)

----------------------------------------------
1: Money from beginner training spot.
As you reach the training spot (it is beside the bank, near the water; it can also be reached via the "beginner training" teleport in your spellbook.), you'll notice several things.
First of all, there are a whole ton of rock crabs (lvl 13). Now there are two types of Rock crabs, although they don't differ in hp or attack. There's a bigger one, and a smaller one. The smaller one drops coins ranging from about 10k gp to 25k. The larger ones drop coins ranging about 25k-50k+.
Next are the Ice Warriors (lvl 57). These guys don't hit much either. They have a decent amount of hp (around 50-60), which is great for training low combat stats. Their drops consist of coins ranging from 25k-100k. These guys are great for getting a lot of cash early while training.
That's it for the beginner training at the moment!

2: Money from Thieving.
This is probably the best option to gain money on Platinascape. I will show you why in a minute, so hang tight! Type ::home, wherever you are. When you do, you'll see three stalls-- the one in the middle is the silk one (available at 1 thieving), the one nearer to the altars is the Silver Stall (available at 50 thieving), and the last one is the gem stall (needs lvl 80 thieving). All of these give out a decent amount of money. The silk stall gives 75k, the silver stall gives 120k, and the gem stall gives out 300k (When you reach 99 thieving, there is a tea stall in the skillplace where you can get 500k per steal!) Remember, A little patience goes a long way!
-----------------------------------------------

Higher level money-making:

*coming soon!
*Please note, this guide is not finished. I will continue to update as I can. I will be away this week, so it won't be fully finished until maybe next week.

Last edited by Anyone2 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Gratz on your first guide Smile
Add some color to it lol it might just be me but i love color.
9/10 - No Color Razz
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Nice job

9/10, because if you can get money from minimole too, if ur get ur reward you can chose, money (25m) or 1 tokkul, add it Razz
But nice job

Ow btw, silk stall is now for level 1, i edited it Razz Change that too :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
Anyone2
Bronze Poster

PostSubject: Re: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

hostrandy wrote:
Nice job

9/10, because if you can get money from minimole too, if ur get ur reward you can chose, money (25m) or 1 tokkul, add it Razz
But nice job

Ow btw, silk stall is now for level 1, i edited it Razz Change that too :p

Thanks!
One thing, minimole rewards don't seem to work for me. the chests just won't open. (and besides, it's not something a lvl 3 can do and get money from. I'm saving it for the higher level money-making part)

Kelsey wrote:
Gratz on your first guide Smile
Add some color to it lol it might just be me but i love color.
9/10 - No Color Razz

hehe, thanks kels! I appreciate it.

~Anyone
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

hey britt your in the clan with me kels and others now gratz so about the
guide 10/10 gj you well deserve it and you explained it well
-jacks.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxgodxx
Bronze Poster
xxgodxx

PostSubject: Re: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am

Great guild man 10/10 ill try to make a guild or somthin' tommorow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2   $$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$$ - Making Money on Platinascape - Guide by Anyone2
Page 1 of 1