PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think i could be the most help full :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phill
Newbie Poster

i think i could be the most help full :D Empty
PostSubject: i think i could be the most help full :D   i think i could be the most help full :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 am

im jokeing but tell me what you think? Very Happy message me on msn! phillboyles16@msn.com

hello everyone i am phill. iv played runescape for about 6 years i quit last year.im 18 years old.

i can change my ip. so i can vote for anyserver i want as much as i want. ( i try to stay with 15max votes a day so runelous don't reset votes.

i have over 200+ friends on msn watch i can advertise the server to all of them there all freinds from diffrent friends from diffrent servers. so im sure i can get them to vote/play

What makes you better than all of the others and why should we choose you over anyone else:well I have nothing that makes me better then anyone..Everyone is equal no matter Race,Skin tone,what games they play, or who they hang out with.But you should choose me because I'm known in the rs p server world as a person who helps out a lot of people no matter what problem they are having.

Why do you wish to become a moderator:I wish to become a moderator because I'm a loyal person who will help anyone in a time of need.I don't like flamers,I'm a good forum maker,and I'm also a good coder OF FOURMS..But as a mod I well do my best!

I agree to not abuse or use your Moderator status to overpower any other player this includes, "Teleing players without consent, Using the kick command for no reason, Muting people without reason, and any other things that players would consider abuse"

staff experience? i have been staff on over 30 rsps. i was mod on 2speced co-owner of pwnified co-owner of rampagescape. and lots more servers im not going to tell you guys every server iv been staff on would take forever! Smile

i know how mods/admins/co-owners( for most pplz co-owner is just admin. with a little ex power becuase your most trusted. your a admin that is staff manger and has rights to promote/demote. still has all most the same job). iv had my own servers and i think i would do a very good job on helping the server out. so just pm me for help .

( here is my old appeal i use to use on old servers you might like it?) o.O

it is up to you to diside what rank you feel i should be ^^

hello i am mod phill. im going to start off and say i only play runescape privet servers for staff. iv played over 20 servers and i have been staff on all of them. i am co-owner of rampage.tk and i am owner on superscape atm. i would like to start off. that i follow all the rules. i do not ever disrespect anyone.i know all the rules. i am pretty smart. i was co-owner of pwnified.org and mod on 2speced iv been staff on Manny Manny servers. and i would like to help. this server out.

why would you like staff. i think it is fun to help players in servers again its why i play to help. cus i find it fun.

i do not get power crazy but i would like ANY rank as long as i can help. rank. ill explain why. co-owners are just admins with more power the power to promote/demote players and to watch out staff (staff manger) i would like to help you guys pick your staff. no server needs a bad mod/admin ( not saying anyone is a bad staff) on all most all servers iv played the owners said i am the best staff they ever had. i have experience in working my way up from mod to co-owner i could be on 24/7 i am 17 i do not have school ( i do party on weekends but only at night)

why should we trust you with any rank? you can get to know me and find out if im not a nerd like that.

why would i get staff then mess up things. that's no fun. again i think its fun to help players and manager staff.

what do you look for in a mod? if i was co-owner i could make a hidden admin accout that no one new about and watch the staff. if i seen any mod flame/abuse ill give him 1 warn. if i warn a staff member 3 times ill talk to the owner and demote. mods are just player mods with the power to kick jail/warn etc etc. i look for a mod that is not power carzy and did not do it for the items/cash or power.

what do you look for in admin? pretty much the l33t mod. a admin is a very trusted mod who gets promoted to admin. id make sure they never brake any rules or abuse there power way i see it a admin has 3 warnings there admins they should have been mod and worked there way up to admin so they should know the rules and no not to abuse.there power.

i would like staff rank to help you guys out i would like to see what the owner feels about my appeal please no flame thanks mod phill

ps: i can all so get the server lots of votes/players ^^
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

i think i could be the most help full :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think i could be the most help full :D   i think i could be the most help full :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:02 pm

You should Re-Do this Mod-App. You did not follow the correct format. Please use the correct question associated with Mod Apps. And staff on 20 servers? I'd like to talk to the owners. What's Superscape?
Back to top Go down

i think i could be the most help full :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlatinaScape :: Support :: Mod Apps-
Jump to: