PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Empty
PostSubject: the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 am

drunken hey guys its jack
so i have been brainstorming lately and have came up with a few ideas for players to get 99 thieve with the right nowledge so i made a guide
ok
:.:.~~~~~~~~--____---jacks guide get 99 theive the awsome way---____~~~~~~~~.:.:
your a new player to platinascape so to get
started you need some cash you can thieve from the silk store witch requires 1 thieving to use you will recieve 75k every single steal witch takes 2-3 seconds for level 50 witch is your next goal will require 50-200 steals you are now 50 thieving and are achieving good cash you will now be stealing from the silver stall witch gives you 120k per steal but thieving starts to get long for 80 thieving you will need 850-1000 steals but earning a ton of money continuing on you will get 80 thieve and will be stealing 300k per steal now you will need 1000-1400 steals for 99 congrats you have achieved your goal and are rich so you can now go in to ::skillplace steal from tea stall for 500k each steal and can earn easy money
my thieving guide
-by jacks.Smile
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: just a reply on my own topic lol.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

i know it aint that good but im trying to help ty for reading guys
-jack.
Back to top Go down
xxgodxx
Bronze Poster
xxgodxx

PostSubject: Re: the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 am

Well its ok but u could maybe out 1 color? or orgainze it idk it's ur post.
Back to top Go down
1337champ
Mithril Poster
1337champ

PostSubject: Re: the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 am

pretty good guide seen better u should trey adding some pictures in there so people can get an idea of what there dealing with Smile) 2/5 add pics and 5/5 !! Razz
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm

hey guys its jacks
ty for your posts and on my next guides i will try as hard as possible to make it 100% better
-jacks.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.   the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the easy and perfect way to 99 thieving.
Page 1 of 1