PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates

Go down 
2 posters

was todays updates worth it?
yes
new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_lcap100%new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
no
new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_lcap0%new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
idk
new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_lcap0%new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes and some no
 0% [ 0 ]
no and some yes
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Empty
PostSubject: new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates   new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

hey guys its jacks posting another update for meh bro ham randy
todays updates are very good i think and i will make a poll so todays updates.
1.new coloured whips-1 of todays updates was whips and i think this is a good update because more customs atract more players and alot of players like customs so gj randy.
2.release of 4.5 client-well this wasnt realy an update but randy made the client better he fixed the red colour on the icons of the inventory and skills and weapons and also made new customs like the whips pimp santa hat emo santa hat and black santa hat and white santa hat and a pink party hat and i think the customs are ownage.
3.agility system update-this is a very good update in my opinion because agility is a time consuming boring skill and randy updated it to tickets from the fairy so everytime we train by doing the waterfall you get 1 ticket it and it takes about an hour of concentrating to get 120 so you get 1m from agility.
ty for reading
-jacks.
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates   new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm

okay... :S
Back to top Go down

new coloured whips release of 4.5 client and new agility system updates
Page 1 of 1