PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenants - Reward System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyone2
Bronze Poster

Revenants - Reward System Empty
PostSubject: Revenants - Reward System   Revenants - Reward System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Heya!

I've been playing the revenant minigame for a WHILE.. yet never really got what I wanted. I understand the thrill of anticipating what you could get, whether it be a rune sword - or something like god armor. However, I think it would be easier to make it like the minimole minigame - make it a point-reward system, with two options - either get tokens, or get a random item and hope for the best (the current system). The tokens could be used for better items (like god armor) and they would require a larger amount of tokens, therefore discouraging people from just playing it once and getting exactly what they want. By getting a random item, it increases their chance of getting their item with only one time playing the minigame. It also can save time. e.g.: when an item is 40 tokens, a player can choose to take the random item, and may get that item worth 40 tokens. But since he/she played the minigame only once, it could possibly save the time and trouble that it would take to get 40 tokens. So here's my suggestion. Two options (much like the minimole game): tokens, and random item.

Thanks for reading!
~Britt (Anyone)
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: Revenants - Reward System   Revenants - Reward System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Good idea, i will work on it

Randy
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: Revenants - Reward System   Revenants - Reward System Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Hmm, i dont put bandos or white armor in the reward system, i know what you mean. 1 Thing i can do is place the chests, like minimole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   Revenants - Reward System Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

i like the idea britt and its updated now so good suggestion and the server is getting better.=)
-jacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenants - Reward System   Revenants - Reward System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenants - Reward System
Page 1 of 1