PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Empty
PostSubject: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

hey guys its jack im back with a post on how to do a simple back flip in real life to tell you now when i first learned the simple way i read somthing i thaught about it this way ok here is what it said"a simple back flip is when a human puts all of there weight in to there legs and flicks with a huge force" ok so get your arms and jump upwards and flip your legs over but if you feel uncomftorbal with this method start simply with doing back drops and back drop back flips now first time trying you will end up on your back a couple of times and when you do your first back flip think what i told you and dont think about whats gonna happen to you so

step 1. get comfy and know what your doing i advice to read over this a couple of times and keep these words in mind i also reccomend been able to do a belly flop ok so

step 2. get ready to flick your legs over your shoulders and you gotta force your legs over now count in your head 3,2,1 and jump high and flick your legs over first few times you will land on your back so going on to

step 3.ok so you have learned the basics get ready for the hard part now you can do a simple one i advise you to back flip and use your hands as your going down

step 4. you can try doing it with out hands but i done that and learned the hard way No i landed funny and almost broke my top 2 ribs so take my advice now moving on to

Step 5.you can do a simple back flip with your hands now i think this is a good way to start if you think you are ready to do this you will be risking your body so be careful

step 6.ok now if i was you i would keep training with no hands after you have done it a few times with your hands listen to me do not go straight on to trying to land it i will explain that on step 8 so

step 7.now this step is simply going to be about landing it and 8 but 8 is more important now that you can do it no hands get ready for a hard challenge now you know how to do it normally you will need to do it with hard force

step 8.this is the step i will tell you the final basics to landing your flip this spot includes your feet so stick your legs out and push your feet out and flick with hard force and drop and stamp your legs out

step 9.this is the conclusion from a long guide to do a backflip with 9 steps irl Razz so i hope you enjoyed and make most of it
thanks for reading guys

-jacks.

Edit By Randy

Last edited by jacks on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 am

Too many colors! Try to make it all one color Jack, then i'll read it Razz
Back to top Go down
1337champ
Mithril Poster
1337champ

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 am

i agree with kelsey too much colors change it too one color and P.M then ill read Smile
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Hard to Read Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

my eyes, am i stoned?
Back to top Go down
Hostrandy
Administrator
Administrator
Hostrandy

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey guys,

I will fix this post, so you can read, cuz Jack spent time on it

Randy

REP ME :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinascape.tk
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm

omg i can read it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.   a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a simple guide with 9 steps to doing a backflip in real life.
Page 1 of 1