PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xxhellfirexx Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxhellfirexx
Newbie Poster

xxhellfirexx Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: xxhellfirexx Mod Application   xxhellfirexx Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Name irl? Matt
Age? 14
User name? xxhellfirexx
Combat lvl? 126
Past Experience? Admin on Dragon Fury and Fire Isle
Name Of Owners (PlatinaScape)? Randy
Do you have a minimum of 30 post? Nope this is my first post, but most definately not my last (=
Why should you be a mod? I will help players, I'm on every morning and most nights.
Would you abuse your powers? No I would not, why would i want to get demoted?
Do you help out new players? Of course, I ask them if they need help then if they do i tell them what they need to know.
What are the rules?1.No teaming 2.No glitching 3.No impersonation 4.Don't disrespect other players 5.No harassing of Mods and Admins. 6.No dupe 7.Don't tell your password 8.No scamming/hacking 9.No looting kills that aren't yours 10.Don't ask admin for items 11.No advertisement of other servers 12.No autoers 13.No flowers in wildy
Will you dedicate your self to the server and stay active?: Yes, i already have, I'm on all the time and i do my best to help others.
Will you promise to vote every day?: As many times a day as possible.
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: xxhellfirexx Mod Application   xxhellfirexx Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 pm

MMm Are u sure about the experience part in fire isle and dragons fury
Back to top Go down
xxhellfirexx
Newbie Poster

PostSubject: of course   xxhellfirexx Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 am

im absolutely sure, dragon furys shut down now, but jeffs remaking fire isle with steph,
well it was shutdown its back up now
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: xxhellfirexx Mod Application   xxhellfirexx Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:18 am

Lmao, Hellfire you don't no anything about what's happening to Fire-Isle.

It's Jeff ( Sliced Wrist ) that's coding the server, not Jeff + Steph ( The love birds ) remaking it.

You weren't ever staff on Fire-Isle, i was a hidden admin on that server and i hardly remember you.
Don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xxhellfirexx Mod Application   xxhellfirexx Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xxhellfirexx Mod Application
Page 1 of 1