PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omars mod application :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omar
Newbie Poster

omars mod application :D Empty
PostSubject: omars mod application :D   omars mod application :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Age? 15 Very Happy
User name? F U Im Black
Combat lvl? like 88 cmb will go up i guess im pure
Past Experience? mod on 2spec
Name Of Owners (PlatinaScape)? Randy
Do you have a minimum of 30 post? i will Very Happy
Why should you be a mod? i help people out, i have wonderful ideas, u know that randy and also i know rules and enforce them Very Happy
Would you abuse your powers?no
Do you help out new players? yer
What are the rules? 1. No teaming in Single PvP areas.

2. Do not glitch, report any glitches to staff.

3. Do not impersonate anyone. (Instant IP Ban)

4. Do not disrespect people, or FLAME. (Mild flaming aloud)

5. Do not harass Mods or Admins

6. Do not Dupe/Glitch items.

7. Do not give your password to anyone.

8. Do not scam/hack other members.

9. Do not loot other players PKs/Kills.

10. Do not ask admins for items.

11. Don't Advertise other servers.

12. Don't make useless posts.

13. Dont spam server or forums.

14. Don't Autoclicker or Buyer or whatever.

Will you dedicate your self to the server and stay active?: yes
Will you promise to vote every day? yes
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   omars mod application :D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

hey omar
im sorry but your application is kinda sloppy you dont have a mininum post of 30 and you never used color and when you first started i greeted you and you asked for free stuff and i said no so you called me a fag so i dont think you deserve and play for a bit longer and get 30+ posts but i rienforce you dude and gl i aint been mean its just like giving info so if you make another you can learn from the things on this one and make it better
-jacks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: omars mod application :D   omars mod application :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 pm

jacks wrote:
hey omar
im sorry but your application is kinda sloppy you dont have a mininum post of 30 and you never used color and when you first started i greeted you and you asked for free stuff and i said no so you called me a fag so i dont think you deserve and play for a bit longer and get 30+ posts but i rienforce you dude and gl i aint been mean its just like giving info so if you make another you can learn from the things on this one and make it better
-jacks. Smile
Dude stop ... The colour doesnt count the Personality and experience Counts , and as far i know Hes got a good personality , hes friendly and always helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omars mod application :D   omars mod application :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omars mod application :D
Page 1 of 1