PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Hey PlatinaScape is 24-7 now!!, but votes are reseted, so please vote at www.voteplatinascape.tk
PlatinaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlatinaScape

Platinascape best private server ever, www.voteplatinascape.tk ALL vote We got Many Customs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Travis's mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

Travis's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Age?I am 13 years old.
User name?My in-game name is shield160.
Combat lvl?My Combat level is 120 at the moment.
Past Experience?I moderated for Angelz of Death for over a month before it was hacked.
Name Of Owners?The owners of Platinascape are Randy and Robin
Do you have a minimum of 30 post?Yes I do.
Why should you be a mod?I have past experience, and i know what to do in a time of crisis for a server.
Would you abuse your powers?I would never abuse my powers, even if i was quitting.
Do you help out new players? Yes I help out new players to the best of my knowledge
What are the rules?

1.No teaming in single areas.
2.Do not glitch, report all glitches to staff
3.Do not impersonate
4.Do not disrespect people
5.Do not harass mods or admins
6.Do not dupe
7.Do not give out your password
8.Do not scam
9.Dont be a l00ter
10.Dont ask admins for items

Will you dedicate your self to the server and stay active?:Yes I have already dedicated myself to the server and i will keep playing weather I am staff or not.
Will you promise to vote every day?:Yes, I promise to vote every day i am physicly capable.
Reporting a glitch in game too, tzhaar ket is lookin kinda funny.

Last edited by crunchycard on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Honestly, not to be rude or anything but in my opinion the application is a bit sloppy. An application for a staff position should be neat and well thought out. Use caps when needed and just make it..not so sloppy. I advise you fix the application before Randy sees it Razz
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Im thinking u should Learn The Server Smile
Back to top Go down
crunchycard
Mithril Poster
crunchycard

PostSubject: Re: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 am

i now own a private server but i'm still working on it. the host client is taking all the credit and i gotta fix it.
Back to top Go down
jacks
Dragon Poster
jacks

PostSubject: reply.   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

hey not to be mean but your application is a tincy bit sloppy like kelsey said but i love your guide and you are a ownage person.
-jacks.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Death Angel
Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeh u r kewl Smile queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis's mod application   Travis's mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travis's mod application
Page 1 of 1